Friday 14 December 2012

part-9

what happened next......................

 

"What happened next ? " came the voice from the phone .
" That's the end ." I replied.
"So she never wrote back and he never tried to contact her ever again ? " asked RJ Sukriti.
"No " I replied earnestly.
"I wish it had been a happy ending " commented the RJ.
"U never mentioned the names ? I mean whose story is this ?" Sukriti asked.
"Anika, I just told you my story ." I stated.
"Oh god !! don't you miss him Anika ?"  asked Sukriti.
"Trust me when I say I miss him more with each passing day. It's been two years and i still can't get over him." I admitted.
" When u moved back to Delhi ?" Sukriti further asked.
"It's been almost a month  ." i replied.
"And you never thought of calling him or getting in touch with him ?" she questioned.
" Only I know how hard it is to resist myself from calling him. He might be in a relationship. And he never said that he loved me. Who knows if he even remember me or not. " I blurted all out.
" You never told his name?" came Sukriti's voice from the other end.
"Yeah and I probably won't. Not publicly at least." I said.
By this time I was on the verge of crying so was happy when Sukriti said "Thanks Anika for sharing your story with us . God bless you . Dedicating this next song to you . bye and take care."
Before she played
           " Teri yaadein , mulakaaaaatein.....
             vo raatein aur baatein.....
             Teri saasein vo baahein .....
             ab mujhko yaad aayein... "

It felt good to finally tell someone, how much I missed Kush. I thought to myself.
With tears still brimming in my eyes I fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED..........

No comments:

Post a Comment