Saturday 15 December 2012

part-10

déjà vu ......

 I was running late so climbed the stairs of metro station in such a hurry that I almost tripped twice on my way towards the platform.
On reaching upstairs, I rushed towards the open metro doors when feeling of deja vu coursed through me.

It was then, a hand grabbed my upper arm and pulled me backward just in time to save me from colliding with the closing metro doors.

I spun around filled with anger and gratitude both at the same time.

The face in front of me left me awestruck. It took me few seconds to come back to my senses.

It was him. It was Kush.

"Is it your habit to run towards for the closing doors. " spoke Kush looking amused. 
I just stared at him open-mouthed.

"Close your mouth if you don't want to make fool of yourself." he said with a lopsided grin.

I lowered my eyes trying to comprehend what happened in last few minutes when he spoke

"You actually thought I could forget you ."
I looked up at him with blank expression when he explained
"I do sometimes hear that show of RJ Sukriti, and yesterday was one of those days."
"I couldn't be sure." I spoke in my defence.
"I missed you, a lot." I finally said coming in terms with reality.

His eyes warmed and his expressions softened .
"I missed you more than I have ever missed anything in my life." he said with a smile.
After an eternity of looking into each other's eyes, he took my hand and directed me towards the nearby bench.

I really lost the track of time but then who cares about anything... "when your destiny is standing right in front of you".
     

         THE END ............................

No comments:

Post a Comment